Autostart screen mirroring on Windows

Started by Ninelpienel

Ninelpienel

Hey, is there no way to automatically open the Nanoleaf Windows app when Windows starts and automatically enable the screen mirroring feature? It is inconvenient to activate the function manually each time. Also, accordingly, there should be a function to automatically turn off the Nanoleaf as soon as you shut down Windows.

Greetings

Mad Dog 666

Agreed. This has been one of my bugbears. It doesn't bode well that no-one from the team has answered you for almost a year :/
These are premium priced products, there should be a level of service baked into that.

Gary Funk

Use Task Manager and have it start the application and set Brightness to zero when Windows receives a shutdown command.

GiNT0NiC

ANY UPDATES ???? DEVS ??? How is that possible ? Is there a config File to adjust the Screen mirror activate ???

Mad Dog 666

It works great, but needs a little tweaking. Please could you add an option to run Nanoleaf Desktop App minimised/to the system tray when it first starts? Also it would be great if when either the Desktop app is closed or Windows shuts down it turns the lights/screen mirror off instead of just leaving the last light pattern permanently on. Cheers!

GiNT0NiC

There is now another Problem. Since last Update the Screen Mirroring doesn't synchronize it though its already active. I have to deactivate manually then activate again. I have uninstalled installed again but it doesnt fix. I would downgrade my Version to older Version, til its fixxed. How is that possible?