Nanoleaf Desktop 1.2.3 Issue

Started by emarzano

emarzano

Hi All,

I updated to Nanoleaf Desktop version 1.2.3 today. After the update, the application will no longer work with the "entertainment" settings like Screen Mirroring or Razer RGB. When enabling these features, the app just spins as if it is trying to connect and failing.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks!

emarzano

I worked with Hans from Nanoleaf support on this one. The solution was simple, I just had to reset my app data from within the Nanoleaf Desktop App itself. Everything is now working again.

Thanks, Hans!

lilysmith9896

I worked on this project with Hans from Nanoleaf support. The answer was simple: I just had to reset my app data from within the Nanoleaf Desktop App.

wandering__haze__589

I worked on this project with Hans from Nanoleaf support. The answer was simple: I just had to reset my app data from within the Nanoleaf Desktop App.

twilight__dream__304

Challenge yourself to reach the highest score as you immerse yourself in the enchanting universe of Taylor Swift. Whether you're a casual player or a die-hard Swiftie, Taylor Swift 2048 is the perfect game to indulge in your love for music while sharpening your puzzle-solving skills.