Android application v7.2 (270)

Started by Gary Funk

Gary Funk

@"Aliakbar Eski"
A few issues I see in 7.2.0.

Let's start with the Settings page and the Warning issue I reported that is caused by a defective PSU.

1. In 7.2 no Warning indication is displayed with the bad PSU connected. The issues is not fixed and is actually worse.

2. The issue with Firmware Updates page, where the "downloading" icon is constantly displayed, is not fixed.

3. On the Settings page, the "Nanoleaf Shop" UI issue is not fixed.

4. On the Settings => Account page, the "return arrow" UI issue is not fixed.

5. A major issue I just discovered on the device configuration page:
    Auto-Brightness Inactive
    The device is currently set to a brightness that is outside the brightness limits. Auto-Brightness will resume when the brightness is within the min/max limits.
    The limits are set at 10% and 100%. The brightness on the controller is set at 20%.

Aliakbar Eski

Hey @"Gary Funk"

The app we just released we were focusing on the connectivity aspect of the app with the Light Panels which is now much improved. The issues you mentioned are being worked on right now and are going to be fixed in future releases.

I am logging the new bug that you saw with the team right now.

Thanks for being patient with us.

Regards
Aliakbar Eski

Gary Funk

That's good to know. I have edited my message to reflect the new information.

There is still a connectivity issue but I am not able to produce it on demand.

Gary Funk

@"Aliakbar Eski"
It is much improved. There are short periods when the application does not respond. The Dashboard is very responsive now. I have all 12 controllers configured and I see very little lag. Occasionally they show unreasonable but challenging pages correct the corrects that.

Overall it is usable with few issues.

Best regards,
Gary

Aliakbar Eski

Fantastic news, that's exactly what we have been working towards. This is still Beta so we will have some more polishing done. But the improvements will continue to come in.

Regards
Aliakbar Eski