Rhythm default dynamic profile?

Started by schraeds

schraeds

When I first set up my nanoleaf panels and set it to Rhythm, the scene was shown as dynamic and I really liked the effect. I am unable to return to this default scene and the one I fould in discover doesnt seem to be the same. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

Aliakbar Eski

Hey @schraeds

So the dynamic scene is kind of like a temp scene that displays on the panels when you play around with the settings of an effect.
Settings of an scene include the palette and other settings that a motion may offer such as transition time, direction, etc. (Depending on the rhythm motion you selected you may also not have any settings, however palette can be changed for any scene).
To permanently save a dynamic scene, you should save it from the scene editor

Unfortunately, if you move to any other effect from a dynamic scene, the dynamic scene is lost. Sorry about that.
I would suggest looking through discover and finding the scene (or a similar one) again. If you remember the palette, you can then recreate it, and save it!

Regards

schraeds

The default / factory rhythm profile I am talking about seemed to rotate through different color palettes, is that possible to create?

Aliakbar Eski

I believe the default profiles are already on discover. In the discover tab filter by Created by Nanoleaf. You should see a drop-down list on the top left corner

Regards