All panels switch to bright yellow while iOS app usage

Started by trelkovsky

trelkovsky

Often all panels suddenly switch to bright yellow when using the iOS app. After that it is possible to switch completely off an on again, then it works properly again.
How can I solve this issue?

memozi12

This unique game has piqued the interest of many people. With its unique game experience and innovative game atmosphere, scribble io is a fantastic way for you and your friends to pass the time.

DavidHume

I have been looking for a reliable website that could help me with essays for free and I am so glad I found EssayPro. Not only did they provide me with helpful advice and guidance on how to write my essay, but they also provide affordable prices for their services. The writers are very knowledgeable and professional, so I can trust them to provide me with the best quality work. I highly recommend EssayPro for anyone who needs help writing a paper!

spring__sky__280

Vampire Survivors game is a survival role-playing game with minimalist gameplay and roguelite elements. In this game, you will have to fight with thousands of monsters that appear continuously on the screen to survive.